Just So You Know...

...we haven't spoken to each other since... March. LOL. That's so you and me ('cause there's no us, motherfucker)

...it feels terrible to be inches from you, faking indifference and hiding the frustration.

...I think this is our last chance of working together. But you're not working. So again, just me and them, not you.

...I still wonder who you were thinking of when I caught you staring at a distance the other day.

...I have forgiven you for leaving our committee. Thank you for taking that step out of my life.

...fuck you, di ka pumasok last Monday.

...fuck you twice, BUDDY KO YAN. If it's him that you need, fine. But I still hate it when he goes "OMG ang bait ni Kuya!" You're so nice to him but no, never to me. Haha. 'Cause that's you and you hate me! Right?

...I have no expectations of the last sem and a half left to us. I used to have illusions of beating the clock but then, the bastard that you are.

...I will not, in any case, go to your place again. So much hopes, so much disappointment.

...ambabaw mo, frame lang yun eh. Agit ka masyado. Super OA max.

...speaking of which, you can shove that AVP up yo hairy ass. I don't need to see myself there.

...still in the topic of AVP's, remember that AVP where we all wore red and you and I stood side by side? Yeah that one where you were in the opening frame? FUCK THAT AVP TO HELL. I don't want to see it ever. Reminds me of the things I do for you.

...oh but I still do it for you. Everything I do. For you.

...I'd rather see you bald (or dead) than see you in your newly dyed hair. It reminds me of my freshie days and your smile and your gay Korean boyband hair and how things between us really just couldn't change after all this time. :)

0 Responses on "Just So You Know..."

Post a Comment