Lookie, I was so bored in class I wrote a poem for you!

Scratch paper, do you know
How much I like him so?
No, of course you don't
And perhaps he won't
He wouldn't really know how
I want him so bad right now.

Scratch paper, do you know
He sits in the same row
So near yet so far
A mess of feelings at war
I'm all his but he's not quite mine
I wouldn't dare cross the line

Scratch paper, do you know
How I can ever let him go?
So wrong but so right
In his brown eyes, I found light
Scratch paper, how do I not give a damn
About this man who sees me for who I am.

- I know I write poetry like a grade schooler, it's one thing I never really focused on. But hey, not bad for less than 15 minutes of work. It's not everyday I crap out poems while in class. XD

1 Response on "Lookie, I was so bored in class I wrote a poem for you!"

  1. Redgynne says:

    Karla nakakapagcomment ako O_O

Post a Comment