The way you move aint fair, you know. ;)

I recently took a liking to Train's Hey Soul Sister ergo, the title. 


Excuse me while I indulge this moment of pure fancy to take over me. No regrets. Just plain hormonal fancy.


Things that make me just WANT you. With or without the girlfriend moral argument. The shudder of your slender shoulders when you laugh. The way you gaze straight into my face with one of your incredulous "what-in-hell?!" expressions. Your soft brown eyes. The way you run your fingers through your hair. The way your hair perfectly falls back into place. The way you look when you're walking beside me. Those walks beside each other. How you always chuckle at my silly wit. The sound of the said chuckle. Your deep quiet voice. The look on your face when you're playing cards. That lunch to remember.


*****


I'mma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight.


But I do not forget reality, as much as I would die to remain in my little self created dream world. It makes me guilty. Unreasonable guilt. I do not want to explain because I know I am wrong, it is irrational and I need to kick myself in the head and then proceed to the nearest dumpster to dump my stupid heart. But like the Katy Perry song, You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream. Yep. Like a giddy college freshman fawning over that hunky senior. I just love sharing moments with you. I'm so like myself. You're the next "Happy crush but really not going there" Still quoting Katy Perry, No regrets, just love. No regrets mehn, just pure fun. I know my limits now and whatever's within that boundary, I'll take and make the best out of. :D
*****

I believe in you, Like the virgin, you're Madonna and I'd always gonna wanna blow your...

MIND.

;)

0 Responses on "The way you move aint fair, you know. ;)"

Post a Comment