Let's pick me a jersey number!

So yeah, I'm thinking of getting a new jersey! (I still have to pretend that I know how to play ultimate frisbee to get it. XD) Despite being a self-loving bitch, I think that the most important thing in a jersey, aside from the names at the front and back, is the number. The jersey number says a lot about the player so as a rule, that number should mean something for the player. It is also essential that you have a jersey number that is permanent for all your jerseys because that would make your jersey collection a little bit more awesome. You should also think of an equally awesome replacement number in case someone else beats you to your first number. So here I am, wasting time that should be for sleeping, making this list of numbers that I can put on my next jerseys :)

1 - "Number 1, every one should know, check this out!"~ Haha The Boys! :P
2 - Le Birthday, Birth Month and the last digit of le Birth Year :P
3 - Favorite single digit number. And I've never worn it before :)
4 - Just cause I have a number 4 jersey and it looks okay naman :)
7 - CR7! Cristiano Ronaldo FTW!
8 - My luckiest number. :P
11 - 2 number ones! 3 in binary! lolol
15 - Wesley Gonzales' jersey number. Chris Tiu's birthday.
17 - CHRIS TIU! KaRegInna anniv :P
21 - Kwon Yuri! <3
22 - Just cause I was born on Feb. 2 = 02/02
23 - My favorite number! :)
24 - Choi SooYoung! <3
26 - Birthday ni MG  ERASE ERASE ERASE
27 - Wesley Gonzales' birthday :P
36 - Used to like this number alot :P
45 - XB #2's IEC jersey number. "OMG, we have the same number! We're so meant to be!" hihihi~
53 - ohohoh. As in EEE 53, the "Revenge Of The Sith" subject. =))

Beyond math, sometimes numbers say more than letters. Letters can fully articulate what an event means to you but when you associate an event with a number, like monthsaries, anniversaries and birthdays, it just takes a random occurrence of that number to bring that event flooding back into your memory. Maybe it's just me and my frustrated mathematician weirdness, but when I come across numbers in exams or in car license plates, I remember the various people, things and events that I associate with those numbers.

Beyond math and Rayton's "1 + 1 = 0" theory, we can also assign values or rather, variable feelings to numbers. I like 22 because that's my birthday but I remember that it was also the 22nd of January that I realized that I have feelings for the comebacking l'amour d'hier (pwedeng CLADH for short? HAHAHA). 22 is a bit bittersweet because of that. Same goes with 26. My beloved bombastarr friend Karla was born on a 26th and so is CLADH. Ondoy happened on September 26. I guess this is what makes a number "good" or "bad" for me. Depending on what feeling surfaces when I come across that number.

Letters and numbers. I guess that's how you can describe my world. :P

0 Responses on "Let's pick me a jersey number!"

Post a Comment